It’s that time again!
The QLD Government is running its Small Business Digital Grants Program again, whereby businesses can get a grant of up to $10k to purchase hardware, software and services.
What can I purchase from Digitalo?
New websites and website makeovers.
What is the funding?
Matched funding of up to $10k (excluding GST) may be provided to eligible businesses for the purchase of hardware, software and services. The minimum grant funding is $1,000. The business must show how the digital technology or service purchased and adopted will enhance the digital capabilities of their business, and help them to be more competitive and employ more staff.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible the business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of $2 million or less in the last financial year
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
What is the deadline for applications?
5pm on 8th October 2018.
Where do I apply and find more detail?
Visit the QLD Government Small Business Digital Grant Program page.
What’s the process roughly?
- Check you’re eligible to apply
- Contact Digitalo (email@example.com) with what you want
- We’ll turn that into a quote that you can use with your submission
- Apply for the grant before 8th October
- Wait approximately a month to hear if you are successful
- November = start your new website if they said yes!
- Once the site has been paid for, we send proof of payment which you then send off to reclaim your $1k-$10k back
Why choose Digitalo?
In addition to being super nice…
- We’re based in Samford Valley
- No GST to pay
- We use WordPress (FREE and easy to maintain)
- We use the Divi, the top-selling premium theme for WordPress due to its flexibility & ease of editing
- We can help you pick a domain name and find great-value hosting deals
- All designs are of course mobile & tablet friendly too
- We “SEO” all websites as we build them and install premium SEO plugins to boost your search-engine ranking
- We give you free legal policies, worth about $180
- We install automatic back-ups and security plugins to prevent hacking
- We install Google Analytics so you can see number of visitors etc.
- We help you be “business ready” on launch – what to do next to quickly boost your prominence, get enquiries / sales and search engine ranking
- We have great testimonials
- We have already done lots of awesome websites, like the Samford & Brendale Community Bank site
- We are always there for you going forward, with advice, help, editing, and we can write blogs / maintain the site
- Becky Downey runs Digitalo and has 20 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, Web Editing, Shop Management, Website Management and more, having worked for many industries and also large global companies and the QLD Government.