Queensland Small Businesses – Don’t miss out!
You can apply to receive up to $10,000 in matched government funding for your small business to use towards going digital.
You could have 50% of your costs covered for:
– a brand new or updated website
– content development
– audio / visual media
– digital marketing strategy
– and more!
Applications for round 2 close on ** 10th April 2017 at 5pm. ** Not long!
Digitalo is an experienced digital agency based in Samford who would love to support local business to apply for this funding.
Here’s what you need to do to apply
1) Read about the small business digital grants program
2) Contact Digitalo to discuss your digital plans and we’ll provide a quick quote which you can include in your grant submission.
3) Check your eligibility, and carefully follow the application guidance on the government website.
4) All done – now wait to hear if you’ve been successful!
We are available this weekend to help any businesses who want to meet the Round 2 April 10 deadline – so email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a quote. Good luck with your applications!