Back-end Website Optimising
Behind the scenes there is a lot that Google looks at to assess ranking.
- Optimise meta tags – the titles and descriptions of your pages for Google
Help you obtain your SSL certificate (https / green padlock secure icon)
Look at ways to decrease page load time
- Change your WordPress theme to a more modern design that has SEO-friendly functionality within it and creates proper mobile / tablet versions.
- Ensure you have Google Analytics installed and get your site verified so Google Search Console can be optimised for ranking success.
Website Content Optimisation
What you write, how you write and your relevancy is key to how you rank.
- Analyse to ensure you have enough text per page for Google to rank you on.
- Optimise images (file size, add alt text)
Conduct a SEO site overhaul – infuse SEO throughout the site, including menus, URLs, call to actions, titling, links, body text etc.
Content writing – re-write pages and create new pages to focus on your keywords and phrases.
Create a blog / news section and write your blogs – ideal for keeping your website fresh & engaging.
Backlinking (links from other sites)
How to give your site “Domain Authority” – i.e. more links to our website.
- Create your Google Business Page to tell Google your business exists.
- Add you to various online directories and websites that link to your site and increase your “domain authority.”