SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is the art of designing your website to get higher natural search engine ranking for your desired keywords and phrases, without resorting to paid advertising.
Google assesses many things when determining your ranking. There are a number of ways Digitalo can help boost your natural SEO, both on and off site, to help you rank higher.
Back-end Website Optimising
Behind the scenes there is a lot that Google looks at to assess ranking.
- Optimise meta tags – the titles and descriptions of your pages for Google
Help you obtain your SSL certificate (https / green padlock secure icon)
Look at ways to decrease page load time
- Change your WordPress theme to a more modern design that has SEO-friendly functionality within it and creates proper mobile / tablet versions.
- Ensure you have Google Analytics installed and get your site verified so Google Search Console can be optimised for ranking success.
Google likes social media! Fresh content & more links to your website help SEO.
- Social media sharing tools on your website and “follow” functionality.
- Create and manage your social media accounts, which also link back to your site and bring visitors.
Why are your competitors ranking more highly? We can tell you why.
Often the best way to overtake others in ranking is to study what other websites are doing right. Then apply and intensify the strategy to your own website.
Website Content Optimisation
What you write, how you write and your relevancy is key to how you rank.
- Analyse to ensure you have enough text per page for Google to rank you on.
- Optimise images (file size, add alt text)
Conduct a SEO site overhaul – infuse SEO throughout the site, including menus, URLs, call to actions, titling, links, body text etc.
Content writing – re-write pages and create new pages to focus on your keywords and phrases.
Create a blog / news section and write your blogs – ideal for keeping your website fresh & engaging.
How to give your site “Domain Authority” – i.e. more links to our website.
- Create your Google Business Page to tell Google your business exists.
- Add you to various online directories and websites that link to your site and increase your “domain authority.”
Interested in a personalised SEO effectiveness report for your website?
We can produce a report for you on the overall effectiveness of our site for search engine optimisation, along with recommendations to rank higher for your desired terms.